Monday, May 23, 2011

1st after Graduating

So I graduated from the WKU photojournalism program two Saturdays ago and I am currently back at home in Virginia and fortunate enough to continue shooting freelance for the Free Lance-Star in Fredericksburg, VA. I shot my first assignments since I have been back this past weekend and here are a few of my favorites. I shot a high school track meet and a Civil War re-enactment. I love shooting for the paper on the weekends.

Cory Rodriguez, from King George High School, falls during the final heat of the 400 Meter Dash.  Rodriguez was in the lead before he fell. 

Noah Shipman, 11 of Sunbury, Pa., stands in the shade to stay cool while waiting for guests to walk by and see the tents.

Civil War re-enactors prepare their camps for visitors to view them after eating dinner at the Spotsylvania Courthouse Civil War re-enactment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment